PDA

View Full Version : How to replace a TPMS sensor

TPMSProAlbert
10-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Schrader expert W. Rippetoe walks through the steps to complete a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) vehicle inspection, diagnosis, EZ-Sensor™ installation and relearn procedure using Schrader tools and equipment.

http://youtu.be/2MXEbulpQ7M

fatboy333
03-29-2014, 04:41 AM
Hello Mr. Rippetoe i have a brand new Accord Euro. Put away My winter tires just now and went to Honda with 4 other sensors from CUB , MHZ 433 and a set of wheels from Brock {the sensors also directly from the Brock wheel company}.

They placed the sensors on top of the tire and the car already recognizes 3 of them.So they thought to install them maybe the car will learn them automatically.

They installed them and not having a gadget like yours the same warning lights appeared.

Don t know what to do. You d think i am in a third world country.

Can somebody help?

TPMS Guru
03-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Hello, with Japanese import cars, they require an OBDII TPMS tool to correctly learn the new sensors or relearn them

fatboy333
04-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Hello, with Japanese import cars, they require an OBDII TPMS tool to correctly learn the new sensors or relearn them

Yes Sir , you are right.

That is a specific, expensive tool of which ROMANIA NEVER HEARD OF. The Honda dealer from DRESDEN Germany told me that , never listened let them touch the brand new 2014 HONDA ACCORD EURO and they they told me I have the wrong sensors which were sent directly from the BROCK WHEELL factory with almost 400 Euro.

I can sleep better know knowing that idiots like these should not walk the face of EARTH