Glad I found this place .. I've been doing this a long time .. been using and comparing tools with me fellow techs for years .. what else are they good for if you keep your mouth shut and listen.. ya learn chit .. scan tools are one thing.. but dedicated TPMS tools are another .. dorman (joke) Autel (snicker) smp (laughable) Ateq ( a step up) .. snap on (retarded Ateq .. as another member put it.. ) but what.. look at that stupid cord .. how long is that gonna last .. I use and try not to abuse my stuff .. but chit breaks .. color screen or no.. still has that stupid cheap cord and ya can't see color screens in bright lights anyway so whats the point .. Bartec hands down.. sorry.. Its fast.. its accurate .. has relearns built in .. my D tech's can use it.. I don't want them turds touching my Solus.. has OBDII relearns for Ford, Chevy and more and it clears DTC's .. had the 400 and just upgraded to the 500 and just did my first Mitsubishi .. be damn if I'll send work down the road .. I want one TPMS tool to do it all .. !! welp my 2 cents .. hope ya don't waste your money on jokes like I did at first ..