The ATEQ VT30 is a universal TPM sensor decoder or activator. Compatible with all currently known TPMS sensors, its PC software makes sure that it stays up-to-date with new TPMS sensors introduced each year.

Designed to last in tough environments like tire repair shops, The VT30 can handle medium volume testing thanks to its 9V battery.
- Activates and decodes all TPM sensors and and can turn the warning light off for vehicles with TPMS "learn mode" procedures (Most Domestics). The VT30 WILL NOT reset the light on Import cars such as Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Toyota, Acura, Nissan, Lexus, Kia... These vehicles require a QuickSet tool or VT55 OBDII.
- Displays the sensor information on the screen and helps troubleshooting faulty sensors.
- Displays or provides PC print out of : Sensor ID, pressure, battery status, temperature, accelerometer, etc.
- Software updates via USB to a PC.
- Allows you to "wake up" asleep or dormant sensors from shipping mode.

ATEQ VT30 TPMS Decoder tool Specifications:

Power Supply: 9V battery (included).
Displays: Depending on the information transmitted by the sensor, the VT30 will display sensor ID, pressure, battery state, temperature and accelerometer information.
Indicators: LEDs: low battery, transmision, PASS and FAIL. Buzzer.
Radio reception: 2 frequencies 315 MHz and 433.92 MHz.
Weight: 250 g (8.82 onces)
Size HxWxD: 150 (5.91")x 80 (3.15")x 25 (0.98")
Connectivity: USB port with included USB cable, PC driver and software.
New sensor upgrades: Free for one year.
Protection: Silicon protector.

Additional features for the ATEQ TPMS VT30 DELUXE Version:
Case: Deluxe Version comes in a hardened plastic carry case.
Power Supply: Deluxe Version includes a rechargeable 9V battery and battery charger.
Magnet: Deluxe Version includes a magnet to trigger older style TPMS sensors.

Q- How do I reset my TPMS system?
A- Only vehicles with a "learning mode" procedure can be reset using the VT30 decoder.

Q- Where do I get the procedures to put my vehicle into relearn mode?
A- Check owner’s manual, if it’s not in the manual contact the manufacture/dealer or ATEQ.

Q: Where do I position my VT30 to trigger the sensors?
A- For most vehicles, point the antenna of the VT30 perpendicular against the tire sidewall below the valve stem.
Many Ford vehicles have a sensor banded to the rim, the VT30 needs to be against the tire's sidewall 180 degrees from the valve stem.