The ATEQ VT15 universal trigger tool is the evolution of the ATEQ VT10 trigger tool, to activate tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensors to reset or relearn the sensor ID.

Designed for domestic cars that have a "learn mode": most GM, Chrysler and Ford. The VT15 WILL NOT reset the light on Import cars such as Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Toyota, Acura, Nissan, Lexus, Kia... These vehicles require a QuickSet tool or VT55 OBDII.
Easy-to-use right out of the box, the tool is excellent for drivers who have two sets of tires and wheels for their vehicle (especially vehicles with track tires or winter tires) and need to register their TPMS sensors when changing from one set to the other. Simply position the tool close to the sensor and against the tire sidewall then press the on button.

Compatible with all current TPMS sensors: Schrader, Siemens, Lite-on, Beru, TRW, Pacific, Lear...
Refer to the vehicle's owner's manual for detailed information on a vehicle's relearn procedure.

NEW: The ATEQ VT15 trigger can now be updated through the USB port for future sensors.

VT15 - Domestic vehicles only

Q- How do I reset my TPMS system?
A- Each vehicle has a procedure that needs to be followed in order to initiate a TPMS relearn mode, only then can the VT15 be used.

Q- Where do I get the procedures to put my vehicle into relearn mode?
A- Check owner’s manual, if it’s not in the manual contact the manufacture/dealer or ATEQ.

Q- How do I know which button on the VT15 to use for my vehicle?
A- The ATEQ VT15 required you to know your type of valves installed in the car, the ATEQ VT15 cycles through every protocol stored into the tool. You just have to toggle the trigger on with the left button and off with the right button after acknowledgment of the valve by the vehicle.

LEFT button = Trigger turned on
RIGHT button = Trigger turned off

TX light = tool transmits only; it does not receive data

Q: Where do I position my VT15 to trigger the sensors?
A- For most vehicles, point the antenna of the VT15 on the tire sidewall below the valve stem (see picture below).
Many Ford vehicles have a sensor banded to the rim, the VT15 needs to be against the tire's sidewall 180 degrees from the valve stem.