Thread: How to replace a TPMS sensor

TPMSProAlbert

How to replace a TPMS sensor

Schrader expert W. Rippetoe walks through the steps to complete a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) vehicle inspection, diagnosis, EZ-Sensor™ installation and relearn procedure using Schrader tools and equipment.

fatboy333
    Hello Mr. Rippetoe i have a brand new Accord Euro. Put away My winter tires just now and went to Honda with 4 other sensors from CUB , MHZ 433 and a set of wheels from Brock {the sensors also directly from the Brock wheel company}.

They placed the sensors on top of the tire and the car already recognizes 3 of them.So they thought to install them maybe the car will learn them automatically.

They installed them and not having a gadget like yours the same warning lights appeared.

Don t know what to do. You d think i am in a third world country.

Can somebody help?

TPMS Guru
    Hello, with Japanese import cars, they require an OBDII TPMS tool to correctly learn the new sensors or relearn them

fatboy333
    Quote Originally Posted by TPMS Guru View Post
    Hello, with Japanese import cars, they require an OBDII TPMS tool to correctly learn the new sensors or relearn them
    Yes Sir , you are right.

That is a specific, expensive tool of which ROMANIA NEVER HEARD OF. The Honda dealer from DRESDEN Germany told me that , never listened let them touch the brand new 2014 HONDA ACCORD EURO and they they told me I have the wrong sensors which were sent directly from the BROCK WHEELL factory with almost 400 Euro.

I can sleep better know knowing that idiots like these should not walk the face of EARTH